Thursday, June 22, 2006

"FLOWING SOULS" 2001
my life began as a single rain drop - that has fallen from heaven above

as each new drop falls - i begin to grow and become stronger
i carve out new paths to travel - i move on with every twist and turn

my body widens - my mind flows freely
my soul nurtures all that surrounds me
my heart beats out its rhythm - and shines like the sun
to bring life to those who enter my waters as one

as it continues to rain - i create a still pond
that turns into a peaceful stream - which flows into a raging river
finally I become a vast sea - full of everlasting life to live with-in me

This image taken in Yosmite has been awarded two 1st palce and one 2nd place finish in 2002

1 Comments:

Blogger GEWELS said...

My favorite.!! Love the deepness of the woods with the flowing, rushing stream winding through. My heart leapt when I saw this one.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home