Monday, November 06, 2006

Just Like Jesus

With these feet of mine...
I'll walk the distance -
To be near,
so you know no fear
and by your side,
with out resistance. -
With these legs of mine...
I'll travel through time -
As a memory in your mind.-
With these hands of mine...
I'll build the foundation -
For you to stand on,
this My fathers creation.
With these arms of mine...
I'll embrace you -
For the warmth of Love,
That will grace you.
With this back of mine...
I'll bear the weight -
That others will create.
With this mouth of mine...
I'll speak the word -
For you to say I have heard.
With these eyes on mine...
I'll guide you -
Through the dark of night
into mornings light.
With these ears of mine...
I'll listen to the words you say -
No matter what the time of day.
With this HEART of mine...
I'll give my LOVE -
That was given to me,
From him above.
With this Body of mine...
That they have taken -
My Soul left behind,
Not to be forsaken.
As I stand beside you,
I ask what now do you need me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home